Welcome to my website. Here you'll find information about my projects, many of which are applicable to pyrotechnics. Please don't break the law using anything on this site, and all work is intellectual property of Robert McMullen. It is all free to use but you must give me credit if you redestribute it in a modified or unmodified form. Thank you, and happy building.
Here are links to the projects featured on this site, with some photos/renderings to lure you in.
- Fuse Machine - An automated visco fuse spinning machine. Small, robust, non-sparking and high-output.
- Penny Press - The Olin College Penny Press. Just like the ones you find at Disney World, but with more F.W. Olin and less Mickey Mouse.
- Ball Mill/Metal Grinder - Combination Ball Mill/Metal Grinder. For your mixing, crushing and grinding needs. It is powered by a Kitchen-Aid mixer.
- Circle Punch - If you find yourself cutting hundreds of identical circles out of paperboard, this will relieve your tedium.
- Hydraulic Press - For all your squishing needs. Great for corning black powder, and generally seeing what happends to things that are being crushed by 10 tons of force.
- Automated Star Pump - If you find yourself manually pumping hundreds of pyrotechnic stars and thinking, "There has to be a better way!" There is. This is a fully automated Star Pump, which makes ~1 star per second.
- Automated Tube Roller - A fully automated machine to roll paper tubes of any wall thickness and adjustable ID. Coming Soon.
- Anodization Machine - Make anything aluminum beautiful.